- 50% of the total amount has to be paid in advance during booking and balance 50% on or before 15 days of your journey.
- No booking will be confirmed without advance payment.
- Incidental bills if any will have to be settled in cash at the time of check out.
In the event of cancellation of tour/travel services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- On or before 45 days prior to arrival: 10% as cancellation charges against total packages.
- On or before 15 days prior to arrival: 25% as cancellation charges against total package
- On or before 7 days prior to arrival: 50% as cancellation charges against total package
- On or before 72 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
- NO REFUND WILL BE APPLICABLE DURING PEAK TIME (DURGA PUJA, DIWALI, HOLI, X-MASS, NEW YEAR EVE 20th Dec – 7th Jan).
- Any refund will take at least 10 days to process and will be transferred to the same bank account, used at the time of booking.